Hi! I’m Emma.
Things you should know about me:
- I’m a 2015 graduate of Messiah College with a BS in Biopsychology and a minor in Math.
- I currently work in an MRI, neuroscience-focused lab in Hershey, PA — the sweetest place on earth!
- I hope to soon be in graduate school on my way to earning a PhD in Neuroscience.
- I own a small business full of hand-lettered prints, seasonal decor, and many other trinkets. Check out my Etsy shop!
- I am passionate about health and exercise.
- I like to run, swim, and dance.
- Yoga is fabulous.
- I completed 4 races in 4 weeks…talk about a challenge!
- I also completed my very first half marathon in Hershey, PA (October 2016).
- I am currently training for a Tough Mudder in Spring 2017!
- I love Jesus.
- I have a passion for travel. I’d love to make it to all 7 continents!
- Grenada (July 2009)
- I studied abroad in Lithuania for 4 months (January-May 2014)
- Moscow & St. Petersburg, Russia (March 2014)
- Tallinn, Estonia (April 2014)
- Riga, Latvia (April 2014)
- Paris, France (May 2014, December 2016)
- Lucerne, Switzerland (May 2014)
- Milan, Tuscany, and Rome, Italy (May 2014)
- Belfast, Northern Ireland (August 2016)
- Iceland (August 2016)
- Germany (December 2016)
- Austria (December 2016)
- Romania (pending, Summer 2017)
- I’m super involved with my church: dance team, young adult ministry, and babysitting.
- Pigs are my favorite animal.
- I’m obsessed with glitter, stars, and all things sparkly.
- If I ever have free time, you can find me with friends. I like board games, trying (and sharing!) new recipes, and crafting.
- I’m also an extreme introvert and need my alone/recovery time.
- I have a cat named Simba. He’s the best.
My goal is to be real. My blog posts may stem from pain, and my art may not be perfect. But that’s okay because I’m not perfect. My goal is to find beauty in imperfection, and I hope to inspire you to embrace yourself as you are, right now. You are beautiful and perfect in God’s eyes, and that’s all that counts!